Who You Wanna See...

Friday, March 11, 2011

50 DAYS!

Hello again! I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted new photos, but life has been so hectic with me and Hunter's wedding date creeping ever so closer! Did I mention that there are only 50 days until my wedding?!? Needless to say, I haven't had much time for picture taking with all the last minute planning and invitation addressing. My right hand is so spoiled by the modern invention of the laptop... by the time I got to invitation #214 my hand was killing me! Hopefully the last address will be penned by Saturday morning and we can mail them all off! Woo hoo! I've been doing some last minute tweeking of our wedding website before all of the RSVP's start flowing back in. This has been such a fun time in our lives, but we can't wait for things to slow down a bit, and just be able to focus on work  and editing pictures of cute adorable babies!

Speaking of cute adorable babies... even with life being so hectic, I have found some time to squeeze in a couple of upcoming photo shoots before my big day: a babies first year portraits, a married couple's portrait, an engagement session, one huge family fun portrait day, and assisting Audra Starr with a wedding. Be on the lookout for some of these in the next few weeks! Hopefully I will have time to edit between sampling cupcake flavors, and making table runners!

Cheers and God Bless,
Katey

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Katey! Enjoy this time... and don't get too stressed out. The best piece of advice I got about planning my wedding was to remember that as long as you are married at the end of the day, then the day was a success. It seems like something always goes wrong... try not to worry too much :)

    ReplyDelete