Who You Wanna See...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nora : Conyers, GA Newborn Photographer

Whenever I see a redheaded child, I secretly long to take their picture {...is that weird?}. Redheaded kids are just beyond cute to me! Luckily, I know a family of ALL redheads, and they just welcomed a new baby girl into their family. Though her hair isn't bright red yet, I'm almost positive that Nora is going to turn out with the same beautiful hair as the rest of her family. Baby Nora mostly just wanted to be left alone to sleep, but she did let us get a couple of pictures. And when inevitably she had to take some breaks, I was able to snap a couple pictures of big sis. Thanks so much for letting me into your home to capture your sweet girls!

{and a couple of big sis... just because she's so darn cute. Come on... look at those blue eyes!}




No comments:

Post a Comment