Who You Wanna See...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday Wedding Inspiration : Peachy Love

Alright, let me go ahead and apologize for being absent from my "Wonderful Wednesday Wedding Inspiration" post for the last 2 weeks. Here is my weak explanation for my absence. 2 weeks ago: I had spring break. Let's be honest, I took full advantage of my week off of school and tried to do as little work as possible {for those of you who are teachers, you can completely relate}. Last week: so my grandpa has been in the hospital for over a week now, and last week we spent almost every night up at the ICU, so there wasn't much time for blogging {and honestly my heart just wasn't in it}. 

But now that things have settled down a bit {and my grandpa's health is on the up-and-up}, I'm back to inspiring brides all across the world wide web :) This week I decided to go with something a little peachy. I'm not sure why, but I am loving all of the peachy, pale pink items that are popping up on etsy and my other favorite shops. Seriously, who doesn't love this color palette? Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment